The College of Environment Careers Blog has a number of undergraduate research experiences in the aquatic sciences with upcoming deadlines (in February and March):
- Undergraduate Research Experience in Climate Change and Estuaries – Texas A&M University (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Undergraduate Research Experience in Marine Science – University of Texas (Austin, TX)
- Changing Coastal Environments Research Experience for Undergraduates – Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium (Cocodrie, LA)
- Arctic Research Experience for Undergraduates – Marine Biological Laboratory (Woods Hole, MA)
- Research Experience for Undergraduates in Aquatic Chemical Ecology – Georgia Institute of Technology (Atlanta, GA)
This is just a sampling of listings – there are many more on the blog. Bookmark or follow their blog for future postings!