There is still room in the MESA program’s Autumn Quarter tutoring seminar (C ENV 420). This 2-credit, CR/NC course includes a weekly seminar alongside a high school student tutoring experience and is appropriate for all students interested in STEM education.
Email MTUTORUW@uw.edu for an add code.
Be a Tutor with Seattle MESA
· Earn up to 10 credits in your major or minor
· Motivate and mentor a student
· Develop your teaching skills
· Build confidence in STEM subject areas
· Work with other great UW volunteers
· Travel available through UCAR
For more information please contact Joffrey Hooks at mtutoruw or (206) 616-2946
Tutoring Program Coordinator & Instructor
College of the Environment
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98105
Office: (206) 616-2946
Mobile: (773) 808-4153