As part of its ongoing series of courses designed to help commercial and recreational marine boaters, Washington Sea Grant is sponsoring a number of workshops during spring 2015. The current courses focus on the following topics:
· First aid at sea – April 8, Gig Harbor
· Basic watch standing or “Learn when to wake your skipper!” – April 11, Pt. Townsend
· Sea safety & survival training (drill instructor) – April 14, Pt. Townsend; May 21, Bellingham
· Marine corrision protection – April 25, Seattle; May 31, Gig Harbor
· Marine weather – May 20, Seattle
For more information, please read the attached PDFs.
If you have trouble reading the PDFs, please see our webpage: