PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY AS YOU PLAN YOUR WINTER QUARTER SCHEDULE:
NOTE: If you are being paid as an RA, TA or are funded by a fellowship paid through the UW (ie. NSF), please register for at least 10 credits ASAP so that tuition charges will be removed from your student account in a timely manner. Anyone not falling into these categories is still encouraged to register promptly (at least by the first day of Winter quarter classes) to avoid late fees.
- Register for any required courses that you still need to count towards a degree. This includes core courses and graded electives. Information about degree requirements can be found at here. Required AFS courses being offered in Winter quarter:
- Q SCI 482
- FISH 521
- Register for up to 10 research credits unless it will put you over the 18-credit maximum:
- MS grads should register for up to 10 credits of FISH 700, depending on other coursework.
- PhD grads should register for up to 10 credits of FISH 800, depending on other coursework.
- If you are TAing in Winter quarter, you should still register for research credits and any required courses you still need to take.
Feel free to call/email/stop by any time if you have any questions.