Thanks again for getting back to us. The contest is pretty simple and easy to enter, and could help students get their ideas funded and/or recognized, in turn boosting their resume/portfolio. It would also be nice to get on a call to talk about how we can get UW students involved, just let us know when you’re available.
Quick recap of the contest:
MOHAI (the Museum of History and Industry) is holding an innovation contest on Twitter.
The Contest Rundown
1. Sketch your innovation or idea on a cocktail napkin and tweet it.
2.The coolest idea wins a provisional patent and $500 on Kickstarter
How To Enter
1. Print out the napkin housed here: http://www.mohai.org/images/Bezos_Center_opening_day_images/MOHAI_8552_Sml_Napkin_5x5.jpg
2. Sketch a cool idea or innovation on it
3. Tweet a photo of the napkin using hashtag #InnovationMOHAI before December 1st
4. Winners will be selected by an expert innovation panel at MOHAI
· Washington State residents 18 and over
· 1 entry per person/Twitter handle per week
· Entrants do NOT cede intellectual property rights to MOHAI for their sketched idea.