Seattle MESA is looking for dynamic UW students who would like to become a volunteer tutor.
We provide STEM based tutoring to high school and middle school students in the Seattle area.
Some benefits of tutoring with Seattle MESA:
- Earn up to 10 elective credits
- Develop your teaching skills
- Build confidence in your STEM subject areas
- Motivate and mentor a student
- Work with other great UW volunteers
- Travel is available through UCAR
Volunteers will be trained and there are eight (8) tutoring sessions that best fit your class/work schedule to choose from. All UW students are welcome.
For more information or to request an add code please email Joffrey Hooks at email@example.com.