!!!Welcome back students!!!
This is a great opportunity for you to make a difference
Seattle MESA is recruiting UW students for their tutoring program.
If you are a dynamic student that has a passion for STEM subjects and a desire to help a high school student in his/her Math and/or Science classes, this program is for you. If you are interested in providing STEM focused tutoring to a high school student please contact Joffrey Hooks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 685-7907.
Some benefits to the program are:
- Earn up to 10 elective credits
- Develop your teaching/training skills
- Build confidence in your STEM subject area
- Work with other great volunteers
- Positively motivate and mentor a student
- Plus, MESA provides the transportation so you don’t have to drive your car, ride a bike or take the bus.
Won’t you help MESA as we help our students excel. Join Seattle MESA’s Tutoring Program today.
Tutoring Program Coordinator & Instructor
College of the Environment
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98105
Office: (206) 685-7907
Mobile: (773) 808-4153