Are you looking to gain an internship opportunity? Search no more! The Career Center’s Internship Fair is a great opportunity for students of all majors and class levels from all three UW campuses to connect with corporate, small business, non-profit and government employers who are all looking for Huskies, like YOU, to fill their internship needs. Some employers will have part-time and full-time positions available as well. Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity!
2016 INTERNSHIP FAIR
- Thurs, February 18th, 2016
- 2:00–6:00pm, HUB Ballroom–Seattle campus
- Bring 15-20 copies of resumes
- All UW students from all 3 campuses can attend
- Dress code – business casual
- A list of attending employers and details about what to expect is here
- Your future employer wants you to do an internship. 60% of employers prefer to hire job applicants who have internship experience.
- Two or more internships will improve your odds of landing a job. UW graduates who completed 2 or more internships were less likely to still be looking for work 6 months after graduation.
- Recruiters hire students who attend fairs. 92% of the employers who attended our 2015 Internship Fair and completed our survey indicated they extended offers to candidates they met at the fair.
- Employers aren’t just looking for programmers and accountants. 50 of the employers who attended last year’s Internship Fair were open to ALL MAJORS!
We look forward to seeing you on February 18th!